The Nature School Program is for private schools, small learning communities, centers, groups and nonprofits…in both the indoor and outdoor classrooms!
The Nature Teacher School Program uses experiential learning, physical and outdoor education, and an emphasis on Natural History, Biology, and Ecology to develop the student’s respect and awe for their natural surroundings. The integration of Literature, Language Arts, Science, and History helps to create a full and well-rounded experience for the participants.
Nature Friday Field Trip Program
- Exploring the unique and wild beauty of the anastasia limestone outcroppings at Blowing Rocks Preserve!
Day-long adventures in the outdoor classroom – strengthen your school community and enrich your student’s learning – swamp walks, coastal explorations, forest hikes and more!
- Every field trip is centered around an ecological theme and focus of study – you choose the theme and the natural area. Stay local…Natural Areas, Nature Parks and State Parks in N. Dade, Broward, or S. Palm Beach Counties; OR get out and travel a little further away for the day – as far north as Martin County and as far south as Key Largo… Everglades, Big Cypress, Jupiter, Fl. Keys and more.
- Customized for your group size, age, and availability. Geared toward children age 5 and up. Younger groups will be considered with increased adult involvement and varied locations and activities.
- PLEASE CONTACT THE NATURE TEACHER TO FIND AVAILABLE FRIDAYS FOR YOUR GROUP OF LEARNERS!
Literary Nature Program
- Special classes, workshops and nature field trips based on literature with a Florida Nature theme – for both children and adults.
- Program involves workshops or classes and explorations and field trips. Indoor classroom activities are based on topics from the book and outdoor classroom may involve field trips to locations from the story.
- Now featuring The Adventures of Charlie Pierce Literary Nature Program for the Evolve Learning Community – Autumn 2017