Explore South Florida – Monthly on Fridays, 10am-3pm
Take a Stay-cation with your family…get to know the Real and Natural Florida! Nature Friday Family Field Trips!
The remaining field trips for the 2017/18 school year are full. Many more adventures to come…Stay tuned for the 2018/19 Homeschool Year calendar – now offering same field trip twice each month so more families can get outside!!
Day-long adventures in the outdoor classroom – at least once a month – where we seek out the wilds of South Florida – swamp walks, coastal explorations, forest hikes and more! Everglades, Big Cypress, Jupiter, Fl. Keys and beyond. Get outside with your family and take a trip a bit further away for the entire day and learn about natural and wild Florida. Learn the natural and cultural history of our beautiful state and get to know where you live. For the whole family! Fridays 10/10:30am to 3/3:30pm. Dates shown below.
Wet feet, dirty hands, full heart!
Nature Friday Family Field Trip Particulars
- These trips require advance registration and payment .
- “Family” cost includes program and materials and is based on a family with one child or more. When there is more than one child, children under age four are free of charge.
- Transportation and entrance fees are NOT included in program cost.
- No refunds are given, credits will be offered or considered, based on circumstances.
- Nature Field Trips are participated in at the discretion of the family, it is important you are informed of activity.
- Severe weather and circumstances may cause trip to be postponed or canceled for a credit or a refund, but typically rain or shine.
- Your support and dedication are very appreciated in order to continue providing unique and enriching nature experiences.