Join the Nature Teacher and Go ECO – Every Child Outside!
Nature Family Friday Field Trips – Day-long adventures at least once a month where we seek out the wilds of South Florida – swamp walks, coastal explorations, forest hikes and more! Everglades, Big Cypress, Jupiter, Fl. Keys and beyond. For the whole family – all ages!
Take a Staycation with your family…get to know the Real and Natural Florida!
Get outside with your family and take a trip a bit further away for the entire day and learn about natural and wild Florida. Learn the natural and cultural history of our beautiful state and get to know where you live. Have an all day adventure, “stay-cation”.
Get your feet wet, your hands dirty, and your hearts full!
Once a month Nature Field Trips for the Family, Fridays 10 or 10:30am-3 o 3:30pm.
Nature Friday Family Field Trip Particulars
- These trips require advance registration and payment .
- Family cost includes program and materials.
- Transportation and entrance fees are NOT included in program cost.
- No refunds are given, credits will be offered based on circumstances.
- Severe weather and circumstances may cause trip to be postponed or canceled for a credit or a refund, but typically rain or shine.
- Your support and dedication are very appreciated in order to continue providing unique and enriching nature experiences.