Explore South Florida – Monthly on Fridays, 10am-3pm…Stay tuned for the 2018/19 Homeschool Year calendar!
Take a Stay-cation with your family…get to know the Real and Natural Florida! Nature Friday Family Field Trips!
Day-long adventures in the outdoor classroom – at least once a month – where we seek out the wilds of South Florida – swamp walks, coastal explorations, forest hikes and more! Everglades, Big Cypress, Jupiter, Fl. Keys and beyond.
Get outside with your family and take a trip a bit further away for the entire day and learn about natural and wild Florida. Learn the natural and cultural history of our beautiful state and get to know where you live.
For the whole family! Fridays 10/10:30am to 3/3:30pm. Dates to be announced shortly! Before registering, please read and understand the Particulars/Terms & Conditions below.
Wet feet, dirty hands, full heart!
Nature Friday Family Field Trip Particulars/Terms & Conditions
- These trips require minimum of a two-week advance registration and payment.
- “Family” cost includes program and materials and is based on a family with one child or more. When there is more than one child, children under age four are free of charge. If the only child is under four, they are part of the program fee.
- Entrance fees and parking fees are NOT included in program cost. Transportation is not included.
- There will be no changes or refunds within two weeks of paid-for trip. Credits will be considered for particular circumstances. There are no refunds for not showing-up.
- Nature Field Trips are participated in at the discretion of the family, it is important you are informed of activity and are aware of environment and decide to attend at your own jurisdiction and do not hold The Nature Teacher liable. Waivers must be completed for each trip separately. While participating in activities, adults are responsible and in charge of their children.
- Rain or shine in most cases. Severe weather and circumstances may cause trip to be postponed or canceled for a credit or a refund.
- Your support and dedication are very appreciated in order to continue providing unique and enriching nature experiences.