Enrichment through Nature Study and Play
The Nature Teacher offers programs for the homeschooling child, the family, the group or the individual. The Nature Teacher Homeschooling Programs offer enrichment in all subjects as well as physical and outdoor education, while developing the student’s respect and awe for their natural surroundings.
Current Programs Autumn 2016:
- ECO Adventurers: Weekly on Wednesdays, 10am -2pm…A day of nature learning and adventuring just for the children, ages 5-13. Exploration, play, and enrichment in the real and natural Florida…Bonnet House Gardens, Birch and John Lloyd State Parks.
- Nature Know-How: Once a month Family Survival/Natural Living class in various natural areas throughout south Florida. Geared to children 5 and up but open to families with children of all ages.
- Nature Family Field Trips – Day long adventures – swamp walks, coastal explorations, forest hikes and more! Everglades, Jupiter, Fl. Keys and more.
- Nature in the Schoolyard: Weekly Tuesday nature program at YellowWood Learning Community…for curious explorers ages 5-9.
- Little ECO – Nature Exploration for the little ones and the grown-up of their choice (mommy and me style)
- Nature Adventures for everyone – camping, paddling and more!